Equipment Sales and Services
Equipment Sales and Service
Shipman's is a full-service distributor of thousands of fire equipment and safety products, including SCBAs, personal protective equipment, fire hose, nozzles, foam, fire extinguishers, compressors, hydraulic rescue tools, ladders and much more. We specialize in premier product lines, while also carrying lines that will fit every budget.
We offer demonstrations and training for every product we carry. We service all our brands as well as others to help you properly maintain your equipment. Often, our Mobile Service Team can service equipment at your location allowing it to be placed back in service quickly.
Compressor Sales and Service
We know that your breathing air is one of the most important tools required to do your job! Whether you are using it for structural firefighting, confined space, hazardous materials operations, rescue diving, or even commercial and recreational diving and industrial uses, Shipman’s can help you.
We have been a distributor of Bauer Compressors for over 30 years and we are continually named one of the top ten dealers in the world.
- We offer compressors, containment fill stations, mobile compressor systems and storage/racks from Bauer.
- Multiple mobile service vehicles on the road daily
- Factory trained technicians performing all services and repairs
- We service all major brands of high pressure compressors
- Comprehensive maintenance programs available
- Air quality testing performed on-site and analyzed by Trace Analytics Laboratory
- 24 hour emergency service available
- We offer training and education for all compressors and related products sold
Personal Protective Equipment featuring Fire-Dex and Globe
Firefighters need the highest quality Personal Protective Equipment available which is why Shipman’s carries a wide range of PPE from premier brands.
We have represented Globe for over 30 years. Globe continues to manufacturer advanced PPE that fits well, and provides long-lasting protection. Featuring Kevlar/Nomex, Gore, Tencate, and PGI, Globe’s turnout gear can customized in a variety options to fit every department’s needs.
Now we are also the EXCLUSIVE distributor of Fire-Dex PPE for Connecticut and Rhode Island! Shipman’s now offers the full scope of Fire-Dex’s product apparel for first responders, adding structural turnout gear, Fire-Dex’s exclusive TECGEN71 outer shell and their Interceptor Package, which offers three products in a discounted bundle to protect against heat stress and carcinogen exposure.
Shipman’s sales team is able to work around your schedule, to size every fire-fighter to ensure a proper fit every time.
But PPE doesn’t stop with turnout gear! We also carry boots from Fire-Dex, Globe and Thorogood, helmets from MSA/Cairns, gloves from Fire-Dex, Shelby and Hex-Armor, hoods from Fire-Dex, PGI, Majestic and Lifeliner and many more products.
Shipman’s truly has everything today’s firefighter needs to protect themselves while on the job!
Holmatro Rescue Tool Sales and Service
Shipman's is an authorized dealer and service center for Holmatro Rescue Tools. Holmatro continues to develop the most innovative and powerful hydraulic equipment for rescuers worldwide. Whether using Core Technology or the new EVO 3 Battery, Holmatro’s Cutters, Spreaders, Combi-Tools, and Rams ensure that rescue work is done efficiently and quickly.
- All technicians are factory trained
- Annual Preventative Maintenance program offered and includes inspection, functional testing, repair, loaners, service maintenance record keeping, operational training and preventative maintenance training
- Service and repairs performed in-house or at your location, using our mobile service vehicles
- “Loaner” Equipment available to ensure your department is covered while your tools are being serviced.
- Full line of demo equipment available so that you can see Holmatro’s power for yourself.
- Training offered on all rescue tools
From Wedge-Its to Groves Gear Extractors to Drones, Shipman’s has it all! With premier brands such as All-American Hose, Task Force Tips, Paratech, National Foam, CET Pumps, Tempest, Streamlight, and so many more, we are able to provide our customers with the best products in the industry. We offer service, often performed in-house, for every piece of equipment we sell. Quite simply, we stand behind our products and offer support after the sale to ensure our customers’ needs are met.